The Get Paid eCourse
For small business, cashflow is the difference between failure and success, but often business operators seem to have creditors who are late to pay their accounts or who fail to pay at all.
In her acclaimed eCourse ‘Get Paid’, business coach and successful entrepreneur Jan Reeves shares her proven strategies that ensure business operators are paid on time, every time. Getting invoices paid on time improves vital cash flow, profit and business value.
With a library of proven call scripts, tips and templates, Jan shares her expertise as a business operator and coach, along with her insight as a highly regarded credit control and collections professional of 20 years.
Jan’s complete payment system is designed to furnish business operators with all the tools they need to ensure invoices are paid on time while establishing better customer relationships that bring repeat business and referrals.
GET PAID'S SIMPLE, YET PROVEN, STRATEGIES, HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY HONED TO ENSURE:
- Business operators and staff are completely confident about asking for payment.
- Invoices are paid by, if not before, their due date.
- Business owners experience improved cash flow and less stress
- Business enjoys the benefits of better liquidity and profit, reduced borrowings and thus relief from financial pressure.
With step-by-step instructions, the ‘Get Paid’ eCourse shows business operators how to get their invoices paid on time without upsetting their customer along with strategies that actually improve customer relationships.
- Five 15 minute light-hearted videos explaining the easy step-by-step strategies
- Templates and call scripts for every possible collections situation
- Workbooks for note-taking on each video
- Techniques to quickly solve problems preventing payment and still get paid on time
- Example trading terms and collections policy
What you will discover:
- Proven collections strategies that will take all the anxiety and guilt out of chasing payments
- How to get invoices paid on time, every time… month after month and year after year…
- Step-by-step instructions on how to get invoices paid without upsetting your customers.
- How to spend less time chasing money and more time making money!
- How to make your business totally self-funded by getting paid on time
- How easy it is to get invoices paid on time with ZERO collection skills
- Simple collections tips and insider secrets that get rapid results
FOR JUST $297 YOU CAN TAKE THE ‘GET PAID’ ECOURSE AND SEE YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY START ROLLING IN
See this happen to your invoices:
Jan brings her wealth of experience to assist those that find it difficult to approach their customers with confidence.
Jan’s course is clear and entertaining. It’s easy to understand with really good ideas.
By using Jan’s methods, it’s no longer about debt collection, but just part of your customer service outlook.Kym Bina NZ
The videos are very user friendly and easy to understand.Great content. Very well written. Great ideas for people. A great course. Highly recommended.Dale Hannan. Qld, Australia.
Too often small businesses neglect this area because they are afraid of ‘upsetting’ their customer.
This course is written in a very positive way and demonstrates that this area does not need to be at all confrontational
John Beckett, UK
Very worthwhile and inspiring.Jan’s course would appeal to any business where cash collection is a vital key to their success – both small businesses and larger concerns.Margaret Casey, Reading, UK
Why is the course based over 5 weeks?
Jan: I’ve deliberately structured the course this way as, when we learn new concepts, mastering 1 or 2 steps before going on to the next one is very beneficial.
Even though each eClass is only about 15 minutes long, they contain a lot of content. I’d encourage you to listen to an eClass and then put a few new strategies into place each week.
If however you want all the content at once, send me an email and I will arrange this for you.
What sort of collections experience do I need before I start the eCourse?
Jan: No collections experience is necessary at all, although most people will have an understanding of invoicing and then receiving payments into a business.
The eCourse will cover everything you need to know and do.
You mention ‘resources’. What are they?
Jan: When I’m giving examples in the eClasses, for example, the types of dialogue you might use to resolve a customer query, I might run through one or two scenarios. I’ve also listed several more different dialogue scenario examples in a document under ‘resources’.
Also under “resources’ you’ll find an example of how to write a perfect (‘killer’) invoice’, a Collections Policy Flow Chart and a series of powerful questions to ask customers. All in all there’s about 20 resources.
How long will I have access to the course?
For just as long as you’d like. There’s lifetime access.
After putting some strategies into place and running with those for a while, I’d encourage you to run through the eClasses again. People often take in much more when they ‘revisit’ a training course or read back through notes.